Co-Creation Artwork In Collaboration With An Artist: An Art Time Capsule
Title: Series ‘Pure Femininity’
This “An Art Time Capsule” had been done in collaborate with co-creator from Italy. Painting is a part of collection 23rd PAIR – THE SEX/GENDER CHROMOSOME. It is not available for purchase.
Artist calls her artworks Subconscious Composition of An Art Time Capsule:
- Subconscious Composition – because first co-creator closes their eyes and draws on the canvas with a pencil without any control of the composition.
- Art Time Capsule – because co-creator creates a personal visual expression of cognitive verbal message for future generations.
The colors of the paintings are selected by artist based on each co-creator’s unique personality. Through her psychometric mind-mapping, Anna explore and uncover the subconscious levels of her co-creator’s mind. Anna Gav then works with oil on canvas, and select colors and symbols which represent her co-creators hidden personality. Anna has developed this unique method based on psychometric mind-mapping to combine colors and symbols using color analysis and colors’ rhythms of Fibonacci sequence.
ABOUT THE ARTWORKS and ART PROJECT “ART TIME CAPSULE” with ANNA GAV
WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEAVE YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS OR PROGENY?
The message of happiness, love, luck, good health, attractiveness, bliss, success, achievements or more.
- Leave a legacy of your life in a visual expression for friends, family and admirers by “An Art Time Capsule”.
- This art will embody your aspirations, dreams and achievements and serve as inspiration for both yourself and others.
- Art is timeless and your personal work of art will last for generations.
Seize the opportunity to have a remarkable art experience. Order your custom-made painting and add a beautiful piece of art to start or supplement your private collection. This project may also be the perfect gift for a loved one.
To collaborate on a co-creation art project, contact Anna Gav at firstname.lastname@example.org
Picture of the interior done in cooperation with TimberTech